Foxglove is a smart three bedroom property on two floors, with full electric central heating.
With a twin bedroom and ensuite bathroom on the ground floor, it works particularly well for grandparents holidaying with the family. It is equally well suited for groups of friends having three decent sized bedrooms and two bathrooms, each with a shower over the bath.
On the ground floor are
- the open plan living area , with a 32 inch flatscreen TV, and french doors leading onto a private patio with picnic bench
- the kitchen diner, which is well equipped with dishwasher, fridge freezer, cooker with oven and separate grill and microwave
- a twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with shower over the bath)
On the first floor are
- a double bedroom with french doors onto a balcony
- a second twin bedroom
- a bathroom (with shower over bath).
There is a stairgate at the top of the stairs (which can be removed if not wanted)